2019 HO Sports Omni Waterski: 519.99€
2019 HO Sports FreeMAX Adj. Rear Toe Direct Connect: 75.99€
2019 HO Sports FreeMAX Direct Connect 10-15: 135.99€
The HO Omni is their signature centrepiece. Combining the thinking of past ski’s the Omni is developed to create a single ski shape that is incredibly adaptable to a wide variety of skiers. The Base PU core construction with fibreglass laminates allows for a much more forgiving ski, providing flex through and out of turns. The Flexframe layup works with the continuous rocker line, allowing the Omni to create smooth stable turning arcs, through fluid motion and increased torsional flex. Key to the Omni is its Hybrid Width, placed between a wide ski and a traditional performance model, the Omni is able to be smooth, but can handle almost Evo speeds as well as pushing up to the likes of tournament speed. Wrapping up the omni is a staple of the HO range, the Speedskin base, reducing drag underfoot and increased speed so you never get tired again.
- Continuous Rockerline for smooth arcing turns – A singular long continuous rockerline provides a considerably more stable and forgiving feel in transitions from edge to edge in the build up to the apex of your cut, while also removing any stall spots at the top of your cut.
- Flex Rating(1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – 5/10
- Flex Frame – Less material underfoot maximises the amount of flex torsionally and longitudinally giving greater angle and bend into the turns
- PU Core – The most well known of core to waterski’s, it is a durable, slightly softer material meaning you can ski for longer and not feel as tired, while also getting more flex into turns and less rebound when crossing the wash
- Fibreglass Laminates – The most forgiving top layer you can get, a simple fibreglass laminate allows the ski to provide a comfortable flex and smooth arcing turns
- Hybrid Width – Essentially a mid wide construction, sitting halfway between a traditional and widebody skis. This creates natural and smooth instinctive turns, no matter what speed you want to ski at
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail – a tapered edge from the bottom of your back foot to the tail, reduces the ski’s drag by around 50%
- Flexbody Construction – A reduced profile ski body, combined with the overall construction gives greater torsional stability and greater response comparative to load under stress
- Deep Concave – Naturally creates stability while on edge and through your turns balancing out the speed created by the clean edge technology
- Speed Skin – A textured base which reduces drag, naturally increasing speed, while also reducing ski weight
- Hex Fin – Airfoil inspired 3D fin, allows the ski to have greater handling at slower speeds and help get the ski into the edge
- Riding Ability: Intermediate
- Ski Type: Cross-Over
- Ski Speeds: 28-34Mph
- (65″) – Up to 68Kgs
- (67″) – 68-90Kgs
- (69″) – 90-114Kgs
- (71″) – 114Kgs and Up
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.